Wednesday, December 16, 2015

A Weekend Look & Life Lately

Go To Weekend Look
It has been unseasonably warm here in Indiana this fall/winter so far and I am not complaining at all. I have been able to get away with not wearing a winter coat or just wearing a vest like in the pic above.  This outfit has been what I've been wearing on most any weekend outing lately.  A sweater, vest, skinny jeans and ankle boots.  Maybe a scarf too.

Most of my outfits now are going to be more casual since I am switching jobs next week to work full time in the fitness industry.  I will no longer need to dress up in my business casual wear.  I do like dressing up, but let me tell you, I am excited about this change.  So freaking excited!

I'm not sure how (or if) the blog will evolve with this change.  I certainly won't post pics of me in my exercise gear every day.  I have been toying with the idea of transitioning the blog to more of a lifestyle/fitness blog but will make the call after I get a little settled in my new role.

Sunset on Sanibel Island
Last week we took a few days to go to our favorite Florida spot, Sanibel Island.  It was a wonderful way to recharge and get excited for this major change.

Favorite Place to Relax
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips