Friday, December 4, 2015

A Scarf for Color


Sweater:  H&M (September 2015) - Scarf:  Kohl's (September 2015) - Skirt:  Macy's (old) - Boots:  Fergie via DSW (August 2015)
 
 
I was comfortable wearing this. I think mostly because I was wearing my very favorite Plush fleece lined tights which are so comfortable they make me feel like I'm in pajamas no matter what else I'm wearing. 
 

I haven't purchased much since my September binge.  I'm feeling less inclined to shop because I'm making changes in other areas in my life that are making me happier (more on that in a future post) and I always focus on buying gifts for others once the holidays roll around.  I find it easy to stick to a budget with gift buying since our families put a monetary limit for each person.  That makes things so nice and it is fun to think of the very best gifts within that constraint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips