Thursday, November 12, 2015

Slightly Flared

Shopping at Target After Work

Needed Morning Treat Before Work
 
Jacket:  Urban Outfitters (old) - Sweater:  Old Navy Lightweight Sweater Knit Tee (October 2015) - Jeans: Old Navy High Rise Rockstar Flare Leg (October 2015) - Boots:  Don't remember the brand...  (Old)
 
I bought these jeans online on clearance.  They were $13.97 and the top was $12.52.  These were part of my September and October shopping as a sport spree of deals (I bought a lot of cheap things the past two months).  The jeans fit well but I would say they are more boot cut than flare which is a little disappointing.  The top is cute but you do have to wear something underneath it as it is a little bit sheer.  Not horrible purchases, but not perfect and nothing I really needed. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips