Tuesday, November 10, 2015

How to Shorten Short Legs


Sweater:  Ellen Tracy via Macy's (old) - Top:  Banana Republic (old) - Pants:  Old Navy (old) - Shoes:  ECCO via Nordstrom (old)
 
 
Here are some things I have had in my closet for quite a while but have never paired together.  Not sure why I never thought to wear this short sleeved shirt with this cardigan before.  I don't wear this cardigan that often because I am never 100% sure I like the front parts hanging down like they do (it's shorter and straight across in the back).  It's a super soft knit though and I love gray so that is probably why I keep it.  I don't think it is the right proportion for my long torso and short legs either...cropped pants with a low rise and a long sweater just makes my short legs look even shorter.  I think next time I pair this top and sweater together I will wear with a black skirt, black tights and black boots.  Although, I hear more and more about not worrying about dressing for your body type and just wearing what you are comfortable in.  I was comfortable in this so I guess we will just go with that and not over analyze!!
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips