Thursday, November 5, 2015

Faux Suede on a Faux November Day





Top:  Kohl's (Oct. 2015) - Skirt:  Wyatt Knit Faux Suede Midi Skirt via BlueFly (Sept. 2015 - Same) - Shoes:  TopShop via Nordstrom (Sept. 2015)

Here is an outfit of new things.  I hate to say I've gone a bit over budget in September and October.  I'm not proud of it and have not recapped the damage here on the blog.  I'm still keeping track of all my purchases but I'm not sure if I'll keep up with reporting it here.  Not just because I'm embarrassed but also because it takes a while to put those posts together.  It wouldn't take so long if I only bought one or two things!!  I'm not excited about everything I have brought in these last two months but I do like this skirt and have worn these shoes quite a bit already. 

We have had some gorgeous unseasonably warm weather to start November here in Indiana.  I love we have still been able to take walking breaks outside our office building and not freeze! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips