Thursday, October 1, 2015

Mary Kay Sale!

My mom has been using Mary Kay as long as I can remember and her skin in amazing.  That is my biggest reason for using Mary Kay products.  Beyond that, I also see great results and love both their skin care and make up. 

Mary Kay® Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover


My very favorite product is the Oil-Free Make Up Remover.  Just a little dab on a cotton ball removes my eye shadow and mascara with no eye irritation or residue.  Seriously, this stuff lasts for months.

If you watch Project Runway like I do, you have seen Mary Kay's amazing make up looks on the models. 



You can browse and purchase these fantastic products and more on my website here.  Shipping is always free and for the month of October all orders are 25% off!! No minimum!



This is your shopping experience, you can just shop online or contact me for more information. Whatever works best for you. If you want to try or buy anything, just let me know! 

Shop Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips