Thursday, October 8, 2015

Layering Old Basics & A New Tank

Tank:  Frenchi Scallop Hem Tank Nordstrom (last month - same) - Pants:  LOFT via Thred Up (old) - Shoes:  Kohl's (old)

Added J.Crew Cardigan (old) and Switched to ECCO Shoes from Nordstrom (old)
 
 
The weather right now in the Midwest is gorgeous!  It is cool in the mornings and warm in the afternoons.  It is the absolute perfect weather for running which makes me happy since I love to run. It's also perfect weather for layering (layering is necessary when the temps go from 50 degrees in the morning to 75 degrees in the afternoon!). 
 
I started out with a black and white tank, black pants and black peep toe wedges.  I decided the wedges weren't tall enough for the pants and my toes might be cold in the office so I switched to closed toe wedges that are a little taller.  I also added a cardigan for the morning commute and the cold office.  As it gets chillier, my layering will become a bit more complex (like the tee, button down and vest combo in my last post) and include my beloved scarves! 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips