Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Everything's Coming Up Greige


 
 
Jacket:  INC - Macy's (old) - Shirt:  Halogen - Nordstrom (February 2015) - Pants:  Vince Camuto -  Nordstrom (July 2015) - Shoes:  ECCO - Nordstrom (old)
 
 
I really liked this outfit while wearing it.  I felt stylish, comfortable and confident.  (The pictures leave a little to be desired though.) 
 
I was super excited to find a different top to wear with this faux suede jacket that I've had for two years now.  The jacket is sort of a greige color (beige with some gray) and is hard for me to match so I normally just wear it with black or white.  I really liked it with this purple/pink top.  I just purchased a pair of waterproof suede ankle boots in a similar greige color.  Now I'm just realizing the new chairs we purchased for our living room are sort of a greige too...  I must be drawn to this strange color that looks tan by some things and gray by others.  It is a neutral so you wouldn't think it should be difficult to pair with any color but for some reason I have a hard time mixing it up.  
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips