Thursday, September 3, 2015

A Slight Remix

 
 
Sweater:  Old Navy (last year?) - Top:  LOFT (old) - Skirt:  Caslon via Nordstrom (last year) - Shoes:  Nordstrom (last summer)
 
 
I am striving for a smaller amount of clothes - just things I love that I can mix and match.  That's the goal of this whole exercise.  I hope to figure out my style, stop impulse shopping and get to that point.  I'm struggling a bit with the mix and matching part (along with the rest of it!).  Take this skirt for example, I only wear it with white or ivory tops.  I can't figure out what else to wear with it.  I do wear it with different white or ivory tops like here and one time even added a denim jacket and a different top (here).  But it still seems like the same look to me...just a very slight remix. 
 
 



1 comment:

  1. I really like the skirt. The colour is great and the shape is just awesome! Lately, I like simple things...

    www.designglueglitter@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips