Monday, September 21, 2015

A Dress From the Back of The Closet


Dress:  Collective Concepts (old) - Vest:  Old Navy (super old) - Shoes:  Lifestride via Kohl's (here -recent)
 
 
I really like the idea of this dress.  I like it on the hanger.  But when I put it on, the sleeves are constantly falling off my shoulders and it annoys me that I have to wear a cami underneath it since the top is sheer.  Plus the sleeves are a bit billowy which makes it uncomfortable to put a sweater or jacket on over them which is a necessity if I wear this to work.  I put this vest on over it for a little added interest, to try to keep a little warmer in the office tundra and just to keep the dress on my shoulders. 
 
So it has been hanging unworn in my closet for at least two years, I wore it once and now it is in my pile to be consigned.  Thankfully, the number of items like this is dwindling since I have started this process.  I'm going to get this wardrobe thing under control!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips