Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Sorta Professional


Top:  Kohl's (April 2015) - Pants:  eShakti (June 2015) - Shoes:  Aerosoles (old)
 
I managed to take one outfit picture while I've been out and about the past few days visiting centers for work.  I wanted to look a bit more professional for these meetings.  I like this top from Kohl's and the custom tailored pants from eShakti are great.  However, after wearing them for a bit I realized that they are both still a bit big. I think if they fit a little better this would look more professional.  Different shoes would also up the sophistication, but I went for comfort here. 




2 comments:

  1. I love your cobalt top and the necklace goes so well to accentuate the top!

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips