Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Midi Pencil Skirt



Top:  Old Navy (same - August 2015) - Skirt:  Apt. 9 via Kohl's (similar - July 2015) - Shoes:  Life Stride Peep Toe Booties via Kohl's (same - August 2015)

Here are some recent purchases.  I don't hate it but I think the fit could be a little better on the top.  It is supposed to be over-sized but I wish it wasn't as over-sized.  Maybe it will shrink perfectly next time I wash it.  (Ha!  Does that ever happen?!)  I think I will like it better with skinny pants.  This skirt might need something a little more polished on top.

The shoes are awesome though.  They have a 3 inch heel but are really comfortable.  I have trouble with booties fitting.  Since I have narrow feet, they typically rub and give me blisters.  These came in a narrow width so they fit perfectly.  I think they will be a staple this fall.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips