Monday, August 24, 2015

And The Winner Is...


Top:  Old Navy (old) - Pants:  LOFT (old) - Shoes:  Steve Madden (old)
 
 
This has to be one of the finalists (or winner!) for most boring outfit ever worn by me.  It's odd, I really feel like my style is classic and somewhat minimalistic but some outfits feel so boring.  I guess Stacy and Clinton are right; you really need pattern, texture and shine to make an outfit interesting.  A completer piece also works wonders (like a jacket, cardigan or scarf).  This would have been better with a completer something. 
 
I'm still pulling things out of my closet that I haven't worn yet this year.  I bought this top and pants either last year or the year before and haven't touched them at all since.  They seem like great basics so they survive closet clean outs but what's the point if I don't wear them?  The pants are good, just need to figure out more things to wear with them.  The top might not stay though, it's on the chopping block.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips