Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A Little Bit Boho


Jacket:  H&M (old) - Tank:  Target (last year) - Maxi:  Nordstrom (last year) - Shoes:  Topshop (old)
 
Everyone stops to take pictures of themselves when they see a full length mirror while out shopping right? 
 
This is what I wore to work on Monday.  It is a bit more boho than I usually wear but it was comfortable and I felt somewhat put together.  The jacket was only for the cold office and the cold store.  It was nice to have the tank underneath for the drive to and from.  But for some reason I don't know if that jacket worked with the tank.  Something about it was off...the color of the jacket...the length of the jacket... I'm not sure but it just didn't feel quite right.  I love this tank though.  I have worn it a bunch since buying it last summer. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips