Wednesday, July 1, 2015

The Shoes Make the Outfit


Top:  James Perse (last year - similar) -- Pants: JCrew New Campbell Capri (Feb. 2015) -- Shoes:  Me Too (old)
 
 
Like many of my outfits, I like this one in theory but not as much on me in real life.  I love this dolman top and don't wear it very often because I don't want to ruin it.  (I'm trying to break my habit of "saving" the clothes I love. )  I don't mind these pants and I don't mind the two together but I think the ballet flats ruin it for me.  I'll have to try it with different shoes and wear this top more often with different bottoms. 
 
Thinking of my style, I think James Perse is a great example of the style I love and gravitate towards.  I would like this and this please.  Oh and this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips