Monday, July 13, 2015

My Style


Top:  Joie via Shopbop (December 2014) - Pants:  LOFT via Thred Up (last year) - Shoes:  Aerosoles
 
 
Out of anything I have worn to work in the past few months I would say this is more my style than anything.  I felt comfortable and confident in this.  It would probably be more professional with the top tucked in, but I liked it more untucked.  I like the neutral colors but with a print to add a little something.  I like that it is drapey but not too big.  I have only worn this shirt one other time since I purchased it in December.  This is one of those things that I love so I "save" it because I'm afraid I'm going to ruin it.  I have to stop doing that or else I end up wearing things I don't like all the time!  That's nuts!  Shouldn't you wear what you love more, not less?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips