Friday, July 31, 2015

Casual LBD


Sweater:  Lou & Gray via LOFT (last year) - Dress:  Merona via Target (March 2015, similar) - Shoes:  Franco Sarto via DSW (last year)
 
Another day, another black dress.  This is my short sleeve tee shirt dress (last worn here) which I decided to pair with a striped cardigan and flats for a more casual look.
 
Another sign of having too much in my closet is not having worn this sweater since August of last year.  Why am I not wearing this more often? I really think it just gets overlooked because I have so many things that are similar. I still have work to do to get my closet down to a workable wardrobe.  I'm constantly getting rid of things but never more than what I'm bringing in.  July's busted budget was a big disappointment for me and for August I will rein it back in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips