Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A Few Pictures and An Outfit From a Weekend in Chicago

Last weekend was my and my sister-in-law's annual trip to Chicago.  I would love to get to Chicago more than once a year, sometimes it happens but even if it doesn't, I enjoy any and every second I am there. 

I didn't take many pictures but here are the few I did snap with my phone.

First Time Going To Taste

 
Eli's Key Lime Cheesecake

 
Cooking Demo by Adam Richman

 
View of Millenum Park from Cindy's at The Chicago Athletic Association Hotel (where we saw Corey Feldman in the lobby BTW)

 
I wanted to eat ALL.THE.THINGS at Eataly.  Bread, meat, cheese, gelato, chocolate, pastries....all of the things.  In the end, my only Eataly purchases were a glass of wine and a bottle of olive oil.

 
Glazed and Infused lived up to the hype.  Delicious donuts and Cub Pride.

 
View from our room at The Sheraton

 
What I wore walking around (and a little shopping) in Lincoln Park.  Dress is old from StyleMint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips