Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Tuesday


remembered to put on some jewelry

Sweater:  Merona via Target (old) - Top:  Kenneth Cole Reaction (super old) - Pants:  NY&Co (old) - Shoes:  White Mountain via DSW (this winter)
 
 
This top is one of my favorites and I've had it for probably about 10 years.  It is starting to show it's age but I can't get rid of it.  I like this look but struggle with if it is really me. This works for my current work environment but I don't love, love it.   I'm afraid I'm wanting to wear things that aren't made for my lifestyle right now or things that I would wear on vacation.  Maybe I just wish I were still on vacation! 
 
 
This is what I wish I were wearing today:
 
 
or
 
Skirted Gauze Wide-Legs - anthropologie.com #anthrofave
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips