Thursday, June 25, 2015

Super Casual Business Casual


Top:  Liz Claiborne via JCPenny (old) - Pants:  Old Navy (old - similar) - Shoes:  Paulo Nuttini (last year)
 
I wouldn't say this outfit meets a business casual dress code, but since our office doesn't seem to enforce or adhere to said dress code, I can easily get away with this look.  I'm continuing to clean out my closet and examine anything I haven't worn yet.  This top has been in my drawer still with the tags attached for well over a year.  It has survived many closet clean outs though because I love the slight print and the longer short sleeves. I think just not being sure what to wear it with that has prevented me from wearing it.   I went the basic route and paired it with white pants today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips