Friday, June 19, 2015

Side Zippers and Thoughtful Purchases


Top:  Banana Republic (old) - Pants:  NY&Co (old) - Shoes:  White Mountain via DSW (this winter)
 
 
I really like this top (last worn here) but rarely tuck it in because if I do, the zipper on the side bunches.  I'm trying to hide it with my hand in the picture above.  I am trying to pay attention to things like this before I buy anything now.  Just another example of how I impulse buy and still wear things that just aren't quite right.  Other than that though, I don't mind this outfit. 
 
I took these pictures in the dressing room at H&M.  Why do dressing rooms have the worst lighting?  I tried on nine things and only bought one top.  I'm even thinking about returning the one top.  This being more thoughtful about what I buy sure is good on the old bank account.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips