Monday, June 15, 2015

Old Favorites

Top: Nordstrom Rack (last year) - Pants:  Old Navy (last year) - Shoes:  Crown Vintage via DSW (March 2015)

Top:  H&M (last year) - Pants:  Alfani via Macy's (last year) - Shoes:  Aerosoles (super old)
 
 
Here is what I wore the past few days to work.  These are both favorite outfits from last summer that I hadn't worn yet this year.  The bad thing is that I don't do well at remixing any of these items and end up wearing these same things together every time.  My goal is to try and remix the teal top and the wide leg bottoms with other pieces from my closet.
 
I'm still struggling with having too many tops and bottoms that I don't know what to wear with or that I love but don't wear.  I'm getting better at the impulse purchases but need to continue to work on getting the closet paired down and workable.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips