Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Non Work Look



Tee:  Old Navy (old - similar) - Jeans:  LOFT (January 2015 - similar) - Shoes:  Target


I won't be in the office for the last part of this week so I'll leave you with a weekend running errands outfit from a few weeks ago.  As I've mentioned before, I don't have as much of an issue with my off duty clothes as I do with my business casual wardrobe.  Typically my outside of work looks are very basic like this one with a tee and jeans or a tee and shorts.  And yes, the tee is usually gray.  I have a lot of gray tops.

I try to elevate my very basic look just a little by wearing a more dressy tee with some sort of detail like the slubbing on this one.  Also, I try not to wear basic flip flops with a basic look like this one, I wear a dressier pair of sandals.  It makes me feel a little fancier but still really casual, comfortable and like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips