Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Fit Is Everything

Dress:  Merona via Target (old) - Sweater:  Merona via Target (March 2015) - Shoes:  Steve Madden (old) (Straps unbuckled in second picture)
 
 
Many of my clothes don't fit well because I have lost weight in the past year due to some minor health annoyances.   It's tough because I don't want to buy all new things because I don't know how long I'll stay here before I go back to my normal weight.  This dress is supposed to be a shift dress but now it fits more like an oversized sack.  Then I put an oversized, non-structured cardigan over it to make things look even bigger and shapeless.  (The second layer is necessary for the freezing office.) This dress is on the chopping block.  I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it.  

I wore this dress almost exactly a year ago today and it fit much better.


 
I'm not sure why I never blogged these pictures last year.  I wore this on June 19, 2014.  Same dress and shoes as well as ten+ more pounds.  Plus the belt and cardigan make it so much better.  I don't have that belt anymore because it went with another dress that I sold so I need to get another one like it.  That might make the dress work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips