Monday, June 22, 2015

Chambray Wide Legs


Top:  LOFT (old) - Pants:  Banana Republic (May 2015 here) - Shoes:  White Mountain via DSW (this winter)

This is what I wore to work on casual Friday.  I have had this shirt for three years and suprisingly wear it quite a bit off duty but have never worn it to work.  I say it is suprising because I don't normally wear color at all, let alone bright like this.  On the weekends I usually wear this top with dark denim or navy blue shorts. 

I think the pants look odd in the first picture.  I don't think they look like that in real life though.  I bought these in petite but I have to wear my highest heeled shoes with them because they are so long.  They could still benefit from some hemming even with my tall shoes on.  I wish petite clothes were really petite or maybe my legs are even shorter than petite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips