Monday, June 8, 2015

Black and Tan


Sweater:  Victoria's Secret (old) - Tee:  H&M (old) - Pants:  Old Navy Pixie (last year, similar) - Shoes:  Croft & Barrow from Kohl's (old)
 
 
I always reach for these skinny black pants despite the fact that I don't love how they look on me.  I hate the dreaded knee bunching but I still wear them at least once a week. Imagine if I had a pair that actually fit well!  I'm actually dreaming about a pair of black wide leg pants I saw at LOFT... maybe if I retired these I could get the wide legs?  I'll have to over think it. 
 
I get a lot of use out of this sweater now which is funny because I hardly wore it for the first year or so that I had it. 
 
Side Note:  I love the color combo of Black and Tan but not the drink.  Other Side Note:  We toured the Guiness factory in Dublin but didn't drink any Guiness because we don't like beer.  Such a shame right?!  Oh well, we had enough Irish Coffees to make up for it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips