Wednesday, May 27, 2015

These Pants Again


Top:  H&M (old) - Pants:  JCrew New Campbell Capri - Shoes:  via DSW

I took another 9 things out of my closet over the Memorial Day weekend.  I know I've already written this, but this documentation of what I'm wearing is truly helping me to get rid of things, shop more thoughtfully and figure out what I like.  I don't want to be satisfied any more with these things that don't fit well and/or I don't love.  

I have had this navy henley for about 3 years now and it has survived many closet clean outs.  It is a little long and oversized but I still like it.  I think it would be a bit better with a better fitting cami underneath.  The one I have on in this picture is a big big so it only makes the henley look even bigger.  So with a different cami, I think I'd be ok with this outfit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips