Monday, May 11, 2015

Easy Like a Monday Morning

Sweater:  Old Navy (last month - same) - Dress:  Forever 21 (last year) - Shoes:  Clarks (old)
 
 
Basic tan and black for a Monday.  An easy and comfortable outfit.  Not the most flattering in the world since the cardigan does not have any shape so you can't see my waist line (the dress has a fitted top and fuller skirt).  It would be better with a fitted jacket or a belt...and different shoes...but it's Monday so we will call this good.
 
The necklaces on the floor beside me are just some of the things I am getting out of my closet for a yard sale we are having this weekend.  I have already purged a lot from my closet that I have either consigned, sold on eBay or donated but am finding even more to sell at the yard sale.  I can't wait until I get my closet down to a manageable size of things that I love! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips