Friday, May 15, 2015

Blah

Top: TJ Maxx (super old) - Tank:  H&M (few years ago) - Pants:  Old Navy Pixie - Boots:  Bella Vita Raine
 
 
So this is what I wore on Thursday.  I almost didn't post it because I didn't like it at all.  As I was going through my closet (again) for things to get rid of, I paused at this top because I haven't worn it in at least a year.  It always survives my closet purges though.  I forced myself to wear it again since I always save it.  And guess what?  I didn't like it.  So off it goes.  I think I just really like the colors and its texture.  When I have it on it is way too shapeless, boxy and fussy (it doesn't stay on my shoulders).  Just goes to show you that you have to try things on and wear them to know if you should keep them or not.  I also don't like it with these pants and boots but that's another story.
 
Tee & Scarf:  Kohl's (last year?) - Jeans:  Target (2 years ago) - Wedges:  Aerosoles (2 years ago - similar or similar)
 
 
So here is my casual Friday outfit.  It's comfy...at least the scarf adds a little something.   There isn't any gray and I don't hate it.  I think I'm figuring out that I prefer wide leg or straight leg pants on me.  I'm excited for the weekend!  Lounge clothes and work out gear, I am ready for you!
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips