Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Bad Picture, Bad Outfit

Cardigan:  Old Navy (old) - Top:  JCrew Factory (old) - Pants:  JCrew New Campbell Capri Pant (here - Purchased in Feb. 2015) - Shoes:  Indigo by Clarks (old)

Here is a bad picture of a bad outfit.  I guess it isn't horrible (well the picture is for sure)...it just isn't me.  I don't feel comfortable wearing this.  Part of it is probably because nothing is gray.  Gray clothing seems to be my safety blanket.  Also, it is tough getting used to mid rise pants again.  It's been low rise for so many years it feels strange to have a higher rise in pants. 

Can you believe that these are supposed to be capri pants?  My legs are super short I guess because I purchased them in a petite size too.  Capri length petite pants = ankle pants on me.

Especially after trying to find something to wear today, I love this story on The Becoming Minimalist blog about reducing the size of your wardrobe.  It cites 8 reasons to pare down your closet.  I especially identify with the before of #5.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips