Monday, May 4, 2015

Back to Life, Back to Reality





It's back to reality today after an unbelievable trip to Tahiti and Bora Bora.  It is a place I have dreamed about since I was little and still can't believe I was lucky enough to have gone. 

Every time I come back from a trip I am completely refreshed and inspired.  That wonderful feeling usually lasts a week, give or take, and then I'm back to being overly anxious and unhappy.  I'm really trying to grasp the after vacation motivation this time!  I've made a first move to possibly change my work situation, I'm staying positive, I've cleaned even more out of my closet and I haven't bought any clothes, shoes or accessories since April 16.  I'm not on a shopping ban per se, but I'm continuing my focus on asking myself questions before making any thoughtful purchase.  No more impulse buys of things I do not need!  No more of being miserable in my job!  I'm going to make some changes! 

I'm still evaluating my closet and continuing to record what I wear, which leads me to what I don't wear and what I don't like to wear, so I can streamline my closet to a workable wardrobe of things I love and that work for me. 

So here is what I'm wearing for my first day back to work:

Sweater:  Forever 21 (old) -  Pants:  ChaChaVente (via Ebay last year) - Shoes:  Style & Co (Macy's this January on mega clearance)
 
 
 
 
Overall I like what I'm wearing today.  I wear this sweater often but it is the first time wearing the pants and the shoes.  The shoes are comfortable unless I walk.  The pants (culottes) are like wearing pajamas though so that is a win.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips