Friday, May 8, 2015

Another Day, Another Pair of Black Pants

I usually decide what I'm going to wear for the day the night before and have it all set out.  Because I truly don't wake up until about 10:00 a.m., even though I get out of bed at 5:50 a.m., that works better for me.  I'm just no good in the morning.  However, I couldn't decide last night so I threw this on today:

It's supposed to be pretty warm so I went with my favorite short sleeve linen top from LOFT (similar), some black jeans (also from LOFT) and sandals from Target (same).  I thought this was a decent casual Friday outfit for work.  While driving to work I thought about what I wore yesterday...


It's sort of the same idea isn't it??!  A printed short sleeve top in neutral colors with black pants and black shoes!  Thursday's look was dressier; real dress pants (Pixie from Old Navy), a dressier top (from Anthropologie a few years ago) and wedge shoes (old Aerosoles) but still it is crazy similar!  I guess I do know what I like and stick to mostly the same formula.  I'm most comfortable in dark bottoms and a lighter top.  I usually gravitate towards black and gray.  Nothing wrong with sticking with favorites I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips