Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Structured Jacket and Some Color


Jacket:  Caslon from Nordstrom (last year -  this year's version) - Tee:  H&M (last year) - Jeans:  Target (2 years ago) - Shoes:  DSW (this winter)
 
A more fitted top like this is so much more flattering than my usual shapeless shirts.  I love this jacket because that it fits so well and that it is a knit material which makes it so comfortable.  I'm still unsure about the cut of these pants though, it isn't my favorite on me but I continue to wear them since they fit ok and I like the color.  I'm on the hunt for the perfect pair of Casual Friday work jeans.  I don't like the bunching at the knees and the boot cut on these.  I'd like more of a subtle wide leg I think, like a trouser style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips