Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Couple of Weekend Looks


Tee:  LOFT - Jeans:  LOFT - Shoes:  DV by Dolce Vita (similar) - Bag:  Marc by Marc Jacobs (same)

Sweatshirt:  Piperlime - Scarf:  Old Navy - Jeans:  Current Elliot - Shoes:  DV by Dolce Vita (similar) - Bag: Marc by Marc Jacobs (same)
 
 
I focus primarily on evaluating my wardrobe for work but I do occasionally try and photograph what I'm wearing on my off time.  I don't have as many issues with clothes for the weekend.  I have a few favorites that I tend to wear over and over depending on the season and some of it crosses over from things I wear to work.   I don't know why I have an easier time with casual clothes.  The stuff that is overflowing in my closet is all dressier stuff.  It's something I need to think more about.  How can I translate my process for off duty dressing into my business casual wardrobe? 
 
Anyway, here are two looks I wore running errands earlier this spring.  I wear those DV slip ons All.The.Time (when I'm not at work).  I got mine last fall from DSW.  
 

1 comment:

Blogging tips