Thursday, April 9, 2015

Joggers for Work?


Sweater:  Forever 21 - Shirt:  H&M - Pants:  Apt.9 Kohl's - Shoes:  Me Too Nini Flat (last year)
 
 
I'm trying to thin my closet of the many multiples I have of things, including black pants. I'm also looking at things that I have not worn. So that is why I wore this particular pair of black pants today.  I bought them from Kohl's back in September for $7.60.  However, the tags did not come off until this morning.  They fit well (though I do have to roll them up a little) and are comfortable.  I'm a little unsure about how professional this style of pant is for work even though I know I can get away with it in my office.  They are a dressier type of jogger I guess since the polyester is supposed to look silky.  I just don't know if I like the look for work or not.  These might be more for casual Friday or the weekend.  They make me think about how my impulse purchases sometimes sit in my closet for months unworn, and despite being a low price, they might not have been that good of a deal after all.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips