Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Another Old Sweater




Sweater:  Express (super old); Pants:  Loft (this past winter); Shoes:  Indigo by Clarks (purchased in 2008)

A non-mirror picture!  Thanks Lara!

I don't have much to say about this look.  It's pretty standard for my work wear.  I don't hate it.  The pants don't fit that great due to some recent weight loss and the sweater I have had for well over 10 years.  I know I had it before I met my husband and we have been together for 12 years.  It is a favorite and has held up pretty well. 

Drew Barrymore wrote an article on Refinery29 about cleaning your closet.  I identify with the thought of shopping without clarity that results in an overflowing closet with nothing I want to wear or goes together.  I cleaned out a lot from my closet this past weekend but I hope to make some deeper cuts as I go along with this photo a day journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips