Thursday, October 30, 2014

Target Wish List

I just happened to check out Target's website and found some fun things that are now on my wish list. 

If you are in need of a gingham collared shirt to layer underneath sweaters this fall and winter, I think Target has a good option for under $10. 


It's on clearance for $9.18 with free shipping (no minimum).  The reviews say it is pretty sheer so you'd probably have to wear a cami underneath if you wanted to wear it on it's own. 


I saw this jacket in store a few months ago and talked myself out of buying it.  A few weeks later I was still thinking about it so I went back to the store and they were all sold out.  Luckily it is now online.  It comes in this black and white or also in a light heathered gray.  It is really cute in person.


 Here is a less expensive way to get in on the blanket trend.  I love houndstooth. 

This reminds me of a Kate Spade bag - the shape and style anyway.  I'm sure the quality isn't as good but it is only $19.99! 

If you read any blogs you have seen Target's version of Zara's ultra popular blanket scarf.  Here is a different pattern that I like just as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips