Monday, May 5, 2014

Outfit Inspiration: Navy Eyelet Shorts

I bought a pair of navy eyelet shorts last year from J.Crew Factory.  The exact shorts shown below.  I love them.  They fit well.  But after spending almost 12 months in my closet, I have not worn them once!  I went all last summer without wearing them.  I tend to do that with things I really like because I don't want to ruin them so I "save" them.  Does anyone else do this?

I am determined to wear them this summer so I have put together 4 outfit ideas using similar tops and shoes to ones I already have as inspiration.  These are easy ways to remix these shorts.  There are so many options really - I could also wear my coral tee, my ivory silk top or mint top.  Add some accessories and a jean jacket when its cold and I'll be all set. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips