Thursday, April 17, 2014

Pinned Outfit Inspiration

I am always looking for ideas on how to remix things I already have in my closet.  I love being able to pin looks from blogs or find things I like that other people have pinned.  I used to tear pictures out of magazines but this is so much easier and so less hoarder-esque.

Here is just one look that I pinned and took inspiration from.  (I'm not so good at taking outfit pictures so I only have one to share today.)

Black dress, leopard scarf, camel cardigan.


image via

My version:
 
Linking up with Bri's Pinterest outfit inspiration themed Third Thursday Threads

3 comments:

  1. I love combinations of black and leather/tan! The leopard really helps tie it together - I may have to try that sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As much as I love mixing leopard print with bold colors, there is nothing like an all-neutral leopard print outfit! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh this is definitely an outfit I could see myself it. Love mixing those neutrals!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips