Tuesday, April 15, 2014

April Photo A Day Challenge Days 8 - 14

I'm continuing the April Photo A Day Challenge

Day 8:  Hobby




Being active is my favorite hobby for sure!  Any kind of work out - walking - running - kickboxing - boot camp... 

Day 9:  Dark



This dark chocolate is very rich and yummy.

Day 10:  Favorite Time of Day



My favorite time of day is the evening when I am home from work or done working for the day and the weather is nice enough to take this pretty girl for a walk.  Look how excited she is!  She is ready to go!

Day 11:  Three Of A Kind



Downtown Indy at the State Capitol Building

Day 12:  On My Left



My new Garmin!  So excited, love this watch.  Also had amazing weather for a long run.

Day 13:  More Please



More of this amazing weather!  Oh, it's already gone as I type this post...  darn it spring in Indiana. 

Day 14:  Dirty



Starting some seeds inside.  We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips