Tuesday, April 22, 2014

April Photo A Day Challenge Days 15 - 21

I'm still keeping up with the April Photo A Day Challenge

Day 15:  What I'm Reading Now



There is always a stack of half read books on my nightstand.  Here is the current stack.  Some of these books have been there a while and might need to be retired.

Day 16:  Vice



Just.Can't.Stop.Shopping

Day 17:  Something I Learned



Life is Short, Buy the Shoes (see Day 16)

Day 18:  Good



A good green smoothie (spinach, almond milk, chia seeds and a frozen banana)

Day 19:  Money



Someone should have paid more money for this sign (or a proofreader).

Day 20:  Egg



my faux egg decorations

Day 21:  Close



Lately in the evenings she will move from my lap to right beside my leg.  She cuddles right up to me.  It's pretty darn cute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips