Monday, March 3, 2014

Warby Parker

I have seen a lot of bloggers post about and wear Warby Parker frames and have been wanting to check them out for myself.  I have a difficult time finding glasses (both prescription frames and sunglasses) since I have a smallish head and narrow face.  It is almost like I am in between kid sizes and adult sizes. 

Warby Parker has a great website to search all of their prescription frames and sunglasses.   The prices are more affordable than the frames at my eye doctor's office and for every pair you buy they provide a pair to someone in need.  How great is that?  They just added new collections for spring and there are a ton of great sunglasses styles in the new Palm Canyon and Spring Collections.




You can pick 5 and they will send them to you to try on - for free!  I picked 4 frames for regular glasses and 1 pair of sunglasses to check out.  I had a difficult time choosing only 5 but went with the smallest sizes.

Contacts

Current Glasses - Oakleys

Here are the five Warby Parker frames I tried on:






I liked the sims and the clyde frames the best.  What do you think?

I was not compensated for this post - all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips