Friday, March 28, 2014

Liking Lately

 
 
Have you heard of the app Quotiful?  It's a free app that you can use to put quotes on your pictures.  I kind of love it.  They have lots of quotes to choose from or you can enter your own.  You don't even have to use your own picture, they have backgrounds you can choose from too.  I used two of my images I previously posted to instagram and made the one above and below.  Quotiful is free in the app store.  I think I read about it in All You magazine.    


I really like this on how to build the perfect wardrobe.



I'm wondering how these shoes from Old Navy will fit.  I love the idea of them but haven't seen them in real life.  They come in tons of colors and are under $20.

scrambled-eggs-avocado-and-smoked-salmon-on-toast.jpg

Scrambled Eggs, Avocado, and Smoked Salmon on Toast
(Credit: Ditte Isager)

This post from bon appetit has some great snack ideas.  My snacks are never this fancy but I wish they were.  Scrambled Eggs, Avacado and Smoked Salmon?  Yes, please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips