Friday, February 28, 2014

Liking Lately

Holy Cow, have you seen this?  This 4-year old makes amazing dresses out of paper.  So cute and talented. She even has her own blog.  Amazing!  I am not sure what kind of crafts I was doing at age 4 but I can assure you it was nothing like this.

After yelling (a lot) at a truck in front of me this morning that stopped at a round about where no one else was coming. - I think I need to read this.  Really, the whole point of a round about is to keep the traffic MOVING.

Can I tell you how excited I am for the Oscars on Sunday?  I'm excited.  I do not know how Lupita Nyong'o can beat this dress she wore at the SAG Awards.


image via

I can't wait to see what she is wearing on Sunday.  She has looked amazing at every event she has attended this year.


I went into Anthropologie the other day when I was at the mall returning a few things.



I saw this skirt hanging all by its lonesome and I rushed to it.  Really, I did.  Rushed.  I love paisley for some reason and really like the colors.  But do I need it?  No.  So in my efforts to buy less, I talked myself out of it and walked out of the mall with nothing. I think I may stalk it until it goes on clearance.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips