Friday, February 21, 2014

Liking Lately

Here are some things I have liked lately...


Love these faux leather perforated tops at Kohl's (can't find them online).



I bought these sandals from Piperlime with their 20% off and a rewards thing I had.  I love them! Now if only the weather would magically turn to spring so I can wear them.

I have subscribed to the Popsugar Must Have Box for almost a year now and I love getting my "surprise" in the mail each month.  I have been hesitant to get another monthly subscription because the Popsugar box is a little expensive and my husband already jokes he is buddies with the UPS man because he sees him so often. But when I read about Love With Food, I wanted to try it.

Love with Food sends a box each month with organic, all natural snacks.  They don't send anything with trans fats, high fructose corn syrup or artificial colors or flavorings.  For each box sold they donate a meal to several food banks such as Feeding America Network and Share our Strength - No Kid Hungry. They have a variety of subscriptions available and the boxes are as low as $10 a month.  I got my first box this month and I loved all of the snacks in it.  My favorite so far were these Dark Chocolate Covered Blueberries by Emily's Chocolate.  SO GOOD!  (I was not paid or asked to write this.  Just wanted to share! If you subscribe using the link above I do get credits to use towards purchasing more snacks but that is available to everyone.)




 Another good snack...




If I go to Whole Foods I snatch up one of these juices.  I managed to snap a picture of this one before I completely finished it.  I don't do juice cleanses or drink juices in lieu of meals or anything but this one is delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips