Monday, January 13, 2014

January Photo A Day: Days 7 - 12

 Here are my latest images in the Fat Mum Slim Photo A Day challenge.

Day 7:  Upside Down



Not really that creative but I had been in the house for 3 days straight at this point and the temperatures were below zero.  All I could think about was cold and snow.

Day 8:  Lucky Number



One of the benefits of being snowed in is sleeping in on a day you would normally be going to work or at work at this time in the morning.  I was lucky this morning because I was still in bed at 7:17.

Day 9:  Natural



Afternoon Snack

Day 10:  Man Made



Broke out my old iPod for treadmill running.

Day 11:  Looking Down



The snow is finally starting to recede and I am getting out of the house more!

Day 12:  Colourful

 

I took a jewelry making class a few years ago and this is the necklace they had you make.  It is a bit too colorful for my taste so I have never worn it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips