Wednesday, September 4, 2013

September Photo A Day Challenge: Day 4

Alone is the prompt for Day 4 of the September Photo A Day Challenge.  I don't think the rules are very strict about using a photo you took on the day so I'm going ahead and using an image I took in March of this year on Tybee Island in Georgia.  This image was the first thing that came to mind when I thought of a picture depicting alone. 

 
 
Gray skies and seeing such an expanse of sand, ocean and sky with just one lone person makes him look very alone, don't you think?  It was amazing to have the huge beach to ourselves. 
 
I think it is a rather an introspective, melancholy image but it makes me smile to see how my husband carries my camera backpack whenever we travel.  I'm so spoiled.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips