Friday, September 6, 2013

September Photo A Day Challenge: Days 5 & 6

I had a hard time with day 5.  The prompt is:  here forever.



A pic of my dog Rocky. While I wish he could have been here forever, he will always be in my heart.  And because I don't want to cry - my dancing daisy from the dollar store that always makes me smile (it has a solar panel so it dances when it gets light) and will most likely be here forever because it is made from a plastic that will never biodegrade (I don't know that for a fact - just guessing). 

Day 6:  Getting Ready



Here is the sad lunch I'm getting ready to eat at my desk at work.  Leftover roasted potatoes, turkey sausage and peppers, dip and tortilla chips. 

Read more about the Photo A Day Challenge here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips