Tuesday, September 3, 2013

September Photo A Day Challenge: Days 1 and 2

SEPTEMBER-PHOTO-A-DAY

I'm going to try and shift my (and my blog's) focus from shopping a bit (see my last post about dresses for one reason why) and take more time on my other interests, like photography.  I have seen the photo a day lists before on the FatMumSlim blog and have always wanted to play along.  I am going to try to do it for September.  The instructions are to simply take a picture each day according to the prompt for that day.  For example, the prompt for September 1 is together.  So the image could be of two people together or items together...anything that symbolizes together for you. 

You may or may not see all of the pics on this blog...hopefully I will get them up here and I will probably be putting most on instagram @jill2377.

Day 1 - Together:



Here is Jada on my lap while working from home one day.  She insists if I am doing anything, that we have to do it together. 

Day 2 - My Name Begins With...



I couldn't figure out what I could take a picture of with a J in it.  Then I saw the pile of tomatoes on the counter and there you go.

Watch for Day 3 coming soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips