Wednesday, August 21, 2013

10 Reasons To Get Out of Bed

image by me - North Olmstead, Ohio

It is my first day back to work after a few days off and I'm not feeling very chipper about it.  I get emails from Oprah magazine and a recent one had a link to 14 Awesome Reasons to Get Out of Bed.  I love how this makes you step back and think of the little things that make you happy. 

What better reason to break into my blog hiatus than to appreciate some of life's little pleasures.  Here are my reasons to get out of bed - today's version - in no particular order.

1.  Coffee

2.  Sunshine

3.  My dog will be happy to see me and needs some attention! 

4.  You never know what will happen.  Like today there may be an extra boxed lunch from a training going on here at work.  Who likes a free lunch?  This girl!! 

5.  How I feel after I run/workout

6.  Chocolate Chip Cookies

7.  Target (Cannot wait until the Phillip Lim collab comes out in September)

8.  Mangos - fresh, frozen...anything mango flavored...Haagan Dazs Mango Sorbet Yum!

9.  Project Runway on the DVR

10.  Upcoming B-Day Plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips